Outreach Instructional Services
The AIDB Outreach program was designed to assist parents and teachers with appropriately serving students who are deaf/hard of hearing, blind/visually impaired, or deafblind in the public schools. Our providers travel statewide providing a plethora of services to sensory impaired children. Applicants may be referred by a parent or guardian, school personnel, AIDB regional center staff, or other professional working with the child. However, a parent or guardian must fill out and return the appropriate application and consent forms for services to be rendered. The following information is an overview of services we provide, though not an exhaustive list. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Observation in the classroom
- Consultation with teacher(s) and parent(s)
- Evaluation of students
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) development assistance
- Attendance at IEP meetings
- Adaptive Behavior
- Functional Vision
- Orientation and Mobility
Request Our Services
Applications and consent for services can be submitted in one of two ways:
1. Have a parent or legal guardian fill out and sign the below paperwork. Upload the forms and any other pertinent information using this link.
2. A parent or legal guardian may apply and consent for services using our fully electronic packet using this link.
If you'd like more information or have questions for us, email us at email@example.com.
AIDB Accessibility Information
AIDB places a high priority on accessibility to all our programs and, together with Blackboard, has taken great care to provide a quality website. If you have a question or need to report an accessibility or functionality issue with this site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.