American Sign Language (ASL) Classes
We host American Sign Language (ASL) classes every spring and fall semester.
- Tuition: $70. No cash or credit cards. Checks or money orders only, payable to AIDB-Huntsville.
- Refund Policy: No refunds after the second night of class.
- Textbooks: No textbook is required, but internet access is helpful. We use the curriculum at www.asluniversity.com.
- Eligibility: Students may enroll at age 15. No children under age 15 permitted in the classroom.
- Special Contracts: A growing number of organizations are interested in having their staff learn sign language to improve communication with Deaf and hard of hearing employees in the workplace. Special classes, tailored to meet the organization’s needs, can be arranged at the work location. For more information, contact 256-539-7881.
To register for our Fall 2019 courses, please print and return the registration form with your check or money order by 9/13/19 to:
AIDB Huntsville RC
Attn: ASL Class Coordinator
600 Saint Clair Ave SW, Bldg 2
Huntsville, AL 35801