Do you like to talk on the telephone but get frustrated because you can't understand the conversation? Is it challenging to see the small buttons on your current home telephone or hard to see the displays? If the answer is yes, you may be interested in a telephone through the ATAP program.
The ATAP program provides individuals with a free telephone specifically designed to help with any of these difficulties. The specialized telephones are FREE to people who meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Must be an Alabama resident
- Must be hard of hearing, deaf, blind, visually impaired, DeafBlind, or speech-disabled
- Must have a telephone landline service/cell phone provider service
- Must meet income requirements for household
- If you meet the first three eligibility requirements above and want to know if your income meets the requirement, contact AIDB Tuscaloosa Regional Center at 205-345-2883.
How to Apply:
- Click Here to Apply Online!
- Contact your local Case Manager for the Deaf or Case Manager for the Blind
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Let's Go Wireless!
Communication Without Limits!
Let's Go Mobile!
Ampli 600 ERP
Help is Only One "Press" Away!
See What is Being Said!
Clarity JV35 Talking Phone
Simple and Easy Amplification!
Clarity XLC3.4 Cordless
Amplification Anywhere Within the Home!