Services for Deaf or Hard of Hearing
Provides services to our consumers who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Regularly scheduled appointments with clients, families, and agencies
- Provides technical assistance training to consumers who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Assist with filling interpreter services
- Collaborates with state and community agencies to ensure consumers reach their maximum potential
- Plan and participate in community education programs
- Assist consumers who are deaf or hard of hearing with independent living skills
- Functions as a referral and resource person
- Develops and coordinates programs and services for consumers who are deaf or hard of hearing
Please take a minute to provide feedback on any service(s) you received by clicking the link below to complete a short survey. All responses are held in confidence, and they allow us to make sure we are meeting the needs of the community.
Thank you for your time and your honest assessment.